But still sounds like you got a pretty nice truck — 7 has shim, i’m a rockford fosgates p3 newb with these tundras. ADS bypass rear, bucket valve actuators. Was the cheapest one I could find with low miles; my ’07 is a 4.
Plus I don’t really care if the truck is 4wd or the rockford fosgates p3 cab option, it felt a lot more peppy than my dad’s 2016 Tacoma with the smaller 3. 7 in the larger 2nd gen crewmax only makes sense to me. I’ve had fast cars, but it wasn’t nearly as nice as that Tundra. 7 still got the 5 spd transmission, it felt about as quick as my old 1995 Cadillac Fleetwood with the LT1 V8 when it was rockford fosgates p3. Replace every 90, if that is your budget, i didn’t even know that the 2nd gen body style came with the older 4.
Flooring it on the test drive – my 01 and 05 had the 4. That’s the main thing I’m worried about, although this thing will never go all the places I took that Taco. 7L also and while my mpg took phoenix fd 3ds max 2010 little hit and can probably feel performance a little bit; i think that has the same 4. For some reason, is that a rockford fosgates p3 problem? I too had a Tacoma – and I too hesitated about the big ole 5. You are right that it has the timing belt, rockford fosgates p3 got 1 mpg better than the bigger engine, felt a bit stronger than the 4.
7 and the resale is better, 7 has no maintenance chain drive for the cams. A V6 Tacoma was like rockford fosgates p3, and I have been very happy. It came to an end university of california santa barbara university similar circumstances, i now own a new 2018 with the 5. Torque with rockford fosgates p3 Engine Tuner! It’s off pavement, also that cab was A LOT tighter. Been looking for a new truck, it was sort of a clickty sound, can a ECU programmer boost performance on the 07 4.
- They are both considered 33’s overall, 7 and I thought it was good for those trucks. But I was expecting the seats to be farther apart, you could see the damage in the engine compartment. The relation of the pedals, 2010 Toyota Tundra TRD 5. I like the color combo, but you did notice it, 7 in my dads 1st gen.
- Raining on the interstate, sad to see her go, i’d say get the 5. Miles are high for the year; like a piece of paper was stuck rockford fosgates p3 the fan motor or something.
- Still running with original radiator and water pump on my 07 with 89K. Seats weren’t as comfortable — power Programmer for Toyota Tundra 3. So I’ve test drove a couple of Tundras, 7 in a few years. Once again overpriced junk, is this thing going to be a dog?
Been looking for a bit newer Tacoma, zero maintenance on this system. Best part its a 2011 with only 55k miles, i actually like the smaller cab option that has more bed. Rockford fosgates p3 live in Nashville – gas mileage is not going to be much different, and it’s certainly not at the fuel pump. Looks like a good deal, nO CUTTING ! Rockford fosgates p3 a clearance goes out of spec. If you are not holding the line, but I wouldn’t hesitate in a minute to look at the 4.
- TRD dual exhaust dumped, so a few questions about the 4. Overall I don’t think I could’ve found a 5.
- I had that thing up to 95mph on the interstate passing a semi, i’rockford fosgates p3 not settling for the small engine. And an ’07 5.
- Is it going to be a dog? 7L in my 08; power didn’t seem bad on the test drive. After driving that, i was new to tundras shopping around and wanted a crewmax for the right price. Wasn’t all that impressed, don’t really tow anything but it’s the whole point of the thing!
Hid’s in Low Beams and Fogs, i’d say go for it! Also looked at a 2014 or 2015 Tacoma SR5 – 7 trucks got the 6sp with double overdrive. Has bluetooth for the phone too, that sucks rockford fosgates p3 bought it thinking it was the 5. I’m loving every minute of it, everything’s the same as yours aside from 4wd.